Thursday, June 9, 2011

end of the year interview

So I stole this from a different blog....(see a pattern?? there are LOTS of creative people out there)

Any way....

INTERVIEW with FINLEY at her completion of PRESCHOOL!!

I am really good at: Dancing
I like to: Play with my toys
My favorite thing to learn at school: How to Count on the Calender
1 person who make me laugh: MOM
One word that describes me: Funny
I am really happy when: When I pet Jack.
I am really sad when: I see sad movies.
My favorite book: The old Lady who swallowed a Fly
My favorite TV show: iCarly
My favorite vacation: Disney World
I like school when: I get to Color
I don't like school when: Lunch
My favorite season: Summer
My favorite toy: Zoobles
Things that make me happy: Dad...he is funny
Things that make me mad: when brady doesnt share
Favorite sport: Catch
I like my Dad because: He makes me laugh
I like my Mom because: Shes cute (I swear she said that)
I like my family because: They are my favorite!



INTERVIEW with BRADEN at the conclusion of SECOND GRADE

I am really good at: video games
I like to: build legos
My favorite thing to learn at school: Math
1 person who make me laugh: Teddy
One word that describes me: Smart
I am really happy when: I get to tell people jokes
I am really sad when: When I get in trouble
My favorite book: Diary of a wimpy kid
My favorite TV show: Sponge Bob
My favorite vacation: Its a tie!! Grand Bear Lodge and Disney World
I like school when: Everything
I don't like school when: I have to eat Chef Salad.
My favorite season: Winter "snow"
My favorite toy: my plastic guns
What makes me happy: Everybody I love
Things that make me mad: When Finley talks too much.
Favorite sport: Baseball and Golf
I like my Dad because: He helps me with Legos
I like my Mom because: She bakes good cookies
I like my family because: They laugh at my jokes


So the moral of this post is to be able to do it at the conclusion of every school year....




1 comment:

Kari said...

What a good record of this time in their lives! I totally stole a list of questions to ask Mallory on her birthday this year... and every year after... from another blog. My favorite Finley and Braden answers are for the question "things that make me mad". Okay, and Braden's "when I have to eat chef salad" ... hahaha!